The Park Little Rock 18 is a more aggressive version of the Little Head. The LR combines the preamp of a plexi 50 and the lower-powered, user changeable power amp of the Little Head. If you want plexi tones at reasonable volumes, this is the answer. In addition, there are two push-pull switches that allow you to cascade the channels for more gain (that's in series, one into the other) and a Punch switch that gives you a more aggressive sound. With both switches "In" the amp acts like a typical four input, two channel British style amp. Also available as a 1x12 or 2x12 combo. Please email for more info.
- Full sized power and output transformers (same size as our 45, 50 and 75 amps) for full bodied sound and no compromise in the low end
- Full power supply with choke for the biggest tone
- User selectable output tubes include 6V6, 6L6 and EL34 for changes in tone, feel and power
- Front panel switch to select tube or solid state rectifier for a looser or tighter feel as well as softer or punchier tones
- No biasing necessary, just plug and play.
- Power range from 15 to 23 watts (clean power) depending on choice of rectifier and power tubes
- Full featured Park preamp with two channels, four inputs, separate volume controls, treble, mid, bass, brightness
- 4, 8, 16 ohm speaker selector switch
- Front panel Post Phase Inverter Master Volume (PPIMV) included for getting your sound at any volume level
- Optional Zero Loss FX loop
- All hand wired for superior tone, ease of servicing, longest life and best possible reliability
- Welded aluminum chassis for strength
21" x 8.625" x 9.125" (with feet)
Retail price $2,700